Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Taco Bell Cheesy Gordita Crunch and Nacho Fries review

Today, I'm gonna review the Cheesy Gordita Crunch and Nacho Fries from Taco Bell. I also ordered a Doritos locos taco, but I've already reviewed that on this blogspot. I was craving Taco Bell like all night last night, thanks to all the mukbang videos I watched on YouTube. So, here we go.


Cheesy Gordita Crunch



This item features: shredded cheese, lettuce, seasoned beef, spicy ranch, hard shell, and a torillia. I've had this item before, and I knew it was gonna be so good, I ordered TWO!


Nacho Fries



Now, this item is (back) on the menu for a limited time. So, if you want this item, rush to Taco Bell, and get it ASAP! It's basically seasoned fries and it comes with cheese dip.
If your hungry, and wanna do taco Tuesday at taco bell, get yourself a Cheesy Gordita Crunch. And also, try out the Nacho Fries while your at it, before they disappear!





Final Grade:
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...