Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Taco Bell $5 Grande Burrito Box

     So, today I decided to do Taco Tuesday at Taco Bell And, what I ordered was their $5 Grande Burrito Box. It says on the menu that it's only available for a limited time. So, if you want one, I'd get it ASAP!

What's Inside:
A Doritos Locos Taco

 



A Soft Shell Taco (it actually comes with a crunchy taco but, I asked them to change it)



 Chips and Cheese Dip (it actually comes with cinnamon twists. But again, I asked to changed it)

and

A Three Cheese Nacho Grande Burrito


This is a great deal if you wanna do Taco Tuesday, but don't wanna sacrifice the time to make tacos and stuff at home! You better hurry and rush to Taco Bell if you want it!


Final Grade:
A
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...