Friday, July 26, 2024

Buffalo Wild Wings


      Okay folks, I went to Buffalo Wild Wings this past week, and I ordered 6 traditional honey BBQ Wings, with celery and carrots. And I also ordered chips and Hatch Queso dip. I thought the BBQ Wings were good. They weren't dry or anything like that, and the celery and carrots were good too! Especially if they're dipped in ranch!

    I like Buffalo Wild Wings (or should I say "B-Dubs")! I used to be somewhat crazy about them back in the day! If you live near one, Check it out! Oh by the way, before you ask, I did NOT do the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin' challenge. I don't think I can stomach that!


Final Grade:

A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...