Monday, July 8, 2024

Carnival Food



    Okay folks, for today's review I decided to review carnival food instead of fast food. You see a Carnival was in town as part of annual 4th of July celebrations. I Previously did this back in 2019, and decided to do it again. So here's what I had:


Corn Dog: This footlong Carnival staple was a delicious footlong favorite! I think Corn Dogs taste better when they're cooked in the fryer (or the oven), than in the microwave. If a carnival comes to your town, Try one out!



Nachos: Okay, I only have on thing to say here. These would be better if I had more cheese! The cheese itself was good, but there wasn't enough!




Hot Dog: Another carnival favorite is Classic Hot Dog! The one I ordered was nice, big, juicy, and amazing! It was pricy, but good and worth it!





Funnel Cake: This tasty treat that just simply batter and powdered sugar, is I don't know if it's my personal favorite carnival treat, but it was sure good! I must admit that, in the past I've actually made funnel cakes.





Pizza: This slice of pepperoni pizza I must admit, wasn't the best pizza I've ever had, but it wasn't the worst one either.
 




Deep Fried Oreos: What Oreo lover doesn't want any other delicious treat than an Oreo cookie that's covered in pancake batter and deep fried? This delicious treat is unbelievably good, and amazing! If you want some deep fried Oreos, I'm sure there are some recipes you can look up online.


Bill's Lemonade: Okay the final item, is Lemonade. I know it's not food, but it was a delicious drink. Different than the kind of lemonade that you normally get, but it is delicious. What made it different, is that it had lemons, and ice in it. Again, if a carnival comes to your town, See if there is a food or drink stand that's selling it, and try it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...