Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza and Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookie



      So today, I didn't have very much food to cook so, I ordered myself a Small Personal Pan Pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut. I know It doesn't look professional in the picture above but so what? I'm not a professional, just a (food and movie) blogger. and you all know the saying goes "You can't judge a book by it's cover." Pizza Hut does make good pizzas, Don't you think? I was thinking about ordering pasta from them instead but, decided to go the classic route, and ordered a pizza. The pizza was really good, especially the cheese.



     The Pizza wasn't the only thing I ordered. I also ordered a Hershey's Chocolate Chip cookie for dessert. It was just a little bit bigger than the pizza, and was cut into 8 slices, while the pizza in 4 slices. The cookie was also really good. It was nice, and soft in most places, the chocolate chips were nice and gooey, it was just a perfectly good dessert.



I ordered these items NOT by over the phone, but instead by over the internet. So, if your hungry, and don't have very much food, and don't want to leave the house in the cold just to get food, then hop online and order yourself a personal pan pizza and/or a Hershey's Chocolate Chip cookie from Pizza Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...