Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Taco Bell $5 Nacho Fries Box

     So Today, I went to Taco Bell for a late lunch, and tried their $5 Nacho Fries Box. DISCLAIMER: I've already reviewed the Nacho Fries here on this blogspot so, if you wanna know my thoughts on it,
Click here.


Contents of Box:

  1. Nacho Fries and Cheese Dip
  2. A Beefy Five-Layer Burrito
  3. Nacho Cheese Doritos-Locos Taco (which has also been previously reviewed here on this blogspot)
  4. Medium-Sized Drink
     This is a pretty good deal. Like I said before, everything in this box, except for the Beefy 5-layer burrito has been reviewed on this blog before. Now, let me give you my thoughts on that. It's good, beefy, full of beef, beans, rice, etc.


If you like deals like this, and your really hungry, then hurry and rush to Taco Bell, and try this box out! it's only available for a limited time!


Final Grade:
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...