Monday, July 15, 2024

Subway Oven Roasted Turkey and Ham



        Okay folks, I had some extra money laying around and decided to order Subway for lunch. I decided to order something different than what I usually do, so I ordered a oven-roasted turkey and ham on a Italian herbs and cheese bread, and it contains pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles, green peppers, black olives, mayonnaise, honey mustard, black pepper, salt, and a new condiment called SubKrunch. 


    Now, I wanna talk about the SubKrunch first. I'm not sure exactly what it is, because I couldn't find ANYTHING about it! but it sure does have a little kick (and crunchiness) to it, and it might be something that I would get again. The rest of the sandwich was really good, especially if you have it smothered in mayonnaise. Next time you order Subway, give this sandwich a try! especially with the SubKrunch!

Final Grade:

A-

Stay Tuned Because Later this week, I'm gonna review Dairy Queen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...