Friday, January 11, 2019

Sonic Cheeseburger

              Okay, for my first food review on this blog, I'm gonna review the Sonic cheeseburger from Sonic. I ordered it using Sonic's mobile app (that's how I'm gonna order a lot of the food that I'll review on this blog), and it has (of course) a bun, beef patty, and cheese. But it also has diced onions, lettuce, pickles, and tomatoes, According to the app. And I also asked them to add Ketchup, Mustard, and Mayonnaise. And It's a really good burger too. I don't what it is, but they put something in it (it's probably in the beef patty) that gives it a good taste.


     Like I said folks, it's a good burger, and if you like fast food, or if you wanna go somewhere on your lunch break if your at work, go to Sonic and try this burger out.


Final Grade:
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Firehouse Subs hook and ladder