Tuesday, January 22, 2019

McDonald's Cheeseburger, Chicken McNuggets, and fries review

So today, I went to McDonald's for lunch and here's what I had:



Cheeseburger (two actually)







10 piece chicken McNuggets






French Fries




     I actually liked the cheeseburger, although it's not something that I usually get. If you want something cheap for lunch, this is it because it's only $1.00. Chicken McNuggets, always love those. Fries, who doesn't order them? Okay, some people might. 

       Now, I ordered these items using the McDonald's app. It's a quick easy way to order food. That way you don't have to worry about being in situations like this:


McDonald's worker: Hi, welcome to McDonald's can I take your order?
You: Uh.......

And you stare at the menu like, forever, and there's a long line of impatient people behind you, waiting to order their food.



So, next time you go to McD's, try these items out! And their app!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...