Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Taco Bell Cheez-It Crunchwrap


     Okay folks, I know this isn't part of my weekly food reviews, but I had Taco Bell for lunch last Saturday and I tried their new Big Cheez-it Crunchwrap Supreme. It's basically just a regular crunch wrap, but with a big Cheez-It cracker instead of the regular taco shell or whatever it is. It's a pretty good item. And I could definitely taste the cracker! Although, I do prefer the regular crunchwrap over this one. If you haven't tried this item out, then do me a favor and slide over to Taco Bell and try it out!

Final Grade:
B+

Stay tuned, cause later this week I'm gonna do a IHOP review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...