Friday, October 21, 2022

Burger King Ghost Pepper Whopper



      Hey folks, Today I went to Burger King, and tried their this years Halloween seasonal item, which is their Ghost Pepper whopper. It contains a 1/4 lb. flame-grilled beef patty, melty Ghost pepper cheese, bacon, crispy jalapenos, and queso sauce on a orange and black sesame seed bun. Now I gotta tell you, Word cannot express how spicy this burger is! I've tried the flame-thrower burger at Dairy Queen, now that burger had a little kick. But the Ghost Pepper Whopper, takes spicy burgers to a whole other level! Seriously, if you wanna try this burger, I guarantee you that you might wanna get a large Coke to go along with it you know, just to cool your mouth back down.


Final Grade for this unbelievably spicy burger:

A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...