Monday, July 26, 2021

Taco Bell Flatbread tacos

 

Taco Bell Loaded Chicken Flatbread Taco

Taco Bell Beefy Potato Flatbread Taco


     Okay, I've recently heard that Taco Bell  has come out with several new items, and these two tacos are among them. So, I decided to order them via DoorDash, and I gotta tell you They're pretty good. Especially the Chicken Taco. It consists of: Chicken, Avocado Ranch Sauce, Cheese, Lettuce, and Tomatoes. While the Beefy Potato one consists of: Beef, Potatoes, and Nacho Cheese Sauce. These tacos are so good, I'm definitely getting them again! Especially the Chicken Flatbread Taco.


Final Grade on both items:

A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...