Monday, August 31, 2020

Cheetos Mac N' Cheese



     Okay, At first I didn't think about doing a review of these two flavors but, in case you've been living under a rock, but Cheetos has recently put out three flavors of Macaroni and Cheese versions of their chips. The first, is the Bold and Cheesy, the second is the Cheesy Jalapeno, and the third (which I'm not gonna review) is the Flamin Hot. I think that this is a really good idea for Cheetos Because, when I tried to buy the bold and cheesy, and the cheesy jalapeno flavors at Wal-Mart, they were sold out! Seriously, I had to get them off of Amazon.

    Now what do I think about these two flavors? Well, I thought the Bold and Cheesy was really good, just basically tasted like regular Mac N' Cheese, but it's really creamy. I'd think it goes good with hot dogs. Although, I like the Cheesy Jalapeno flavor a little better. It's creamy just like the Bold and Cheesy, but adds a little spice to it. There's two versions of these flavors available. There's the microwavable cup versions, and the regular stovetop versions (pictured above), and I think both of them are 96 cents at Wal-Mart.


Final Grades:

Bold and Cheesy:
A

Cheesy Jalapeno:
A+

P.S.
    I think Wal-Mart is the only Brick-and-Mortar store that currently sells these (don't quote me on that). I went to Dollar General recently, and they didn't have them.





Bold and Cheesy



Cheesy Jalapeno


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IHOP

    Yesterday I went to IHOP and ordered the World famous pancake combo which consisted of 2 buttermilk pancakes, two sausage links, has...