Monday, April 27, 2020

Taco Bell Flamin' Hot Doritos locos taco


     Last week, I heard that Taco Bell released a new Doritos locos taco called the Flamin' hot Doritos Locos taco, and So many people were constantly making YouTube videos of this item so, I wanted to try it myself. I know it may look real spicy, but it's only in your mouth type spicy. All you spice lovers out there, if you want this to be Extremely, Uber, Xtra hot spicy, then you might wanna put some Diablo sauce on it. If you wanna try it out, then hurry to Taco Bell now because, I believe it is only for a limited time.


Final Grade:
A




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...