Monday, March 30, 2020

Sonic SuperSONIC Double Stack Cheeseburger


I know I haven't done any food reviews in a while, before this "bug" that's been floating around became a huge problem in the US but, I went to sonic for a late lunch and ordered their supersonic double stack cheeseburger, and totchos (that review will come tomorrow), and this burger was actually pretty good! I am late in the game for reviewing this item, so it won't be around for very long. It consists of:


Two beef patties
Cheese (Shredded and Cheese Sauce)
Grilled Onions
Pickles
Mustard
And Mayonnaise on a Brioche Bun!

Sonic is a really good spot for burgers! Like I said, I'm late in the game for reviewing this item, so it wont be around for very long. So, if this item is still available, and you want it, then slide over to sonic and try it out!

Final Grade:
A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...