Thursday, May 9, 2019

Casey's club combo wrap


      Now, normally I order food online from fast food restaurants but this time, I decided to order Casey's (General Store) online, I ordered their Club Combo Wrap (along with a bag of chips). It's got, Ham, Turkey, and Roast beef. I also added a regular plain wrap, meat, American Cheese, Bacon, and Extra Ranch! This is a pretty good wrap. I liked it! I think the extra ranch really added on to the taste game!

     The wrap itself only costed around $6.24, but I also got a bag of chips which costed $1.89, add that plus a $0.58 tax, and a $2 delivery fee, grand total was $10.71! I know, I know, that's a little high.


Final Grade (for the wrap):
A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fazoli's Pizza baked spaghetti

    Yesterday I went to Fazoli's, and tried their Pizza baked spaghetti. That clever for them to combine two classic Italian...