Friday, March 15, 2019

Dairy Queen Chicken Strip Basket and Chili Cheese Dog



Chili Cheese Dog




 Chicken Strip Basket







     Today, I walked to DQ, and ordered these two items for dinner because, I don't have very much food that my stomach desires so, I decided to go out to eat...again. The contents of my order were, a Chili Cheese Dog, and a 6 piece Chicken Strip Basket. Now, The chicken strip basket is what i usually order at Dairy Queen, but the chili cheese dog isn't/


    Now, let's talk about how good these items are, and what's on them. The chili cheese dog, all that's on it are just simply chili, and cheese on a hot dog and a hot dog bun, and It's really good. the hot dog is nice and juicy, and the cheese is nice and stringy! Would I order it again? Yeah, probably.


   The Chicken Strip basket contains: Toast, gravy, chicken strips, and fries. This meal is pretty good too. the gravy is nice, and hot once you start dipping that toast, and those Chicken strips in it, The Chicken strips themselves are pretty good too (You can order either 4 or 6), and so is the toast. And the fries, they're ok if you put some salt on them, and overall, I think it's a pretty good deal.


     So, if your in the mood for some dinner at DQ, I encourage you all to check either of these items out!


Final Grade:

Chili Cheese Dog
A

Chicken Strip Basket
A!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Firehouse Subs hook and ladder